Chic Alert Medical ID
(646) 692-9231Chic Alert Medical ID cares about its customers and appreciates your business. If you have a question or are having problems with your jewelry, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com. Chic Alert Medical ID wants you to be happy with your product and purchase. Inquiries will be answered ASAP. We will do everything we can to resolve the problem by either repairing or replacing your item. All resolutions are evaluated case by case and are dependent on wear and tear vs. factory defect, Please see below our Return and Exchange Policy. We will get back to you ASAP with a RA# for the return, exchange or repair of your item along with instructions for sending it back to us.
Chic Alert Medical ID Engraving Policy & Services:
We are thrilled to offer custom ID tag engraving for any jewelry purchase made from the Chic Alert Medical ID online store. At check out, you will decide if you would like for us to do the engraving for you, or if you would prefer to do it yourself at a later date. Our engraving is
done by an accredited third-party for a small additional charge and
allows engraving on either one side for $12.50 or both sides for
$15.00. Each side is limited to 3 lines of engraved text with 14
characters per line. Because they are just that, Custom engraved orders,
orders will take an additional 1-2 weeks to fill and ship. The engraving portion of the limited warranty is valid only for engraving done by Chic Alert Medical ID. Any engraving by a third party voids that portion of the limited warranty. Any item with a personalized engraved ID tag is non-returnable. It is your responsibility as the customer to ensure all information submitted for the engraving process is entered correctly during checkout.
Chic Alert Medical ID Limited Warranty:
All items are warranted against defects in material or workmanship for 6 months from the date of purchase. In House Engraving is warranted from one year from date of purchase. The Engraving portion of the Warranty is for engraving ONLY done by Chic Alert Medical ID in house and was not done by a third party. When you receive your item please inspect your purchase for defects. This Limited Warranty does not cover...
- Normal wear: such as scratching, dents, or tarnishing
- Damage: resulting from misuse, accidental handling, or exposure to corrosive substances (such as
perfumes, lotions and cleaning products)
- Loss: of any kind, If you lose it, it is NOT our responsibility to replace it for you…sorry.
- Repairs: done by anyone other than Chic Alert Medical ID
- Engraving warranty of one year only applies to engraving done in-house by Chic Alert Medical ID Any engraving by a third party voids that portion of the limited warranty.
If you are experiencing a problem with your Chic Alert Medical ID Jewelry that you believe to be covered under the above Limited Warranty,please contact us for a RA# and shipping instructions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chic Alert Medical ID Return and Exchange Policies:
Did you buy your item directly from ChicAlertMedID.com? If so, we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. Returns can be made within 30 days of purchase, on NON-ENGRAVED jewelry ONLY. Once an item is engraved, It is NO-LONGER returnable or refundable. Exchanges may however be made for the same item in a different size, or different item using the same engraved Medical ID Tag. Please email us at email@example.com to request a Return Authorization Number on your NON-ENGRAVED Jewelry or if you would like to make an exchange using the same ID Tag. Please be sure to include order details such as your original order number, name, phone number and address.
- Engraved items are non-returnable and non-refundable
- Exchanges may however be made for the same item in a different size, using the same engraved Medical ID Tag.
- Non-personalized items must be new and unworn
- Shipping, handling, and processing fees are non-refundable
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping expenses
- All refunds for non-personalized items will be processed within 15 business days via the original
method of payment
Did you buy your item elsewhere from another retailer? If so, you must contact the retailer in which you made the purchase for any returns. Product Returns are subject to particular retailer’s store policies.
Chic Alert Medical ID Payment:
Chic Alert Medical ID accepts many forms of payment. Payments can be made via credit or debit card. We accept Visa, American Express, Discover & MasterCard. For your convenience, payments may also be made via PayPal. Sales Tax of 8.875% will be added to any order shipping to a NY state address. All payments are processed securely using SSL encryption, an advanced encryption technology that protects the information you send us against unauthorized access.
Chic Alert Medical ID Shipping & Delivery:
Chic Alert Medical ID appreciates your business. We will do our best to get your order out to you in a timely manner. All non-personalized orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 days of purchase, but is depended on product availability and credit verification. You will receive a follow-up email if the merchandise you have selected is currently out of stock or if we need additional information from you. Personalized, engraved items will take an additional 1-2 weeks to process and ship since they are just that, custom orders. We will notify you via email once your order ships. Orders placed after 2pm EST on Friday’s will be processed the following Monday.
Chic Alert Medical ID uses USPS for its shipping needs. Using USPS we are able to offer you low shipping rates with their Flat Rate Box Service. Shipping anywhere in the US. You can review shipping costs during the checkout process.
Chic Alert Medical ID is happy to Ship Internationally. All International orders are shipped via the USPS using their Express Mail services. We offer two international delivery options. Standard delivery which takes 4-10 days or Priority service which takes 2-5 days. International shipping charges are based on destination, value of package and weight. To determine the cost, please add your selected items to your cart and proceed to checkout. You will be able to view the shipping costs on the review page of the checkout process.
Risk of loss and title for merchandise shipped internationally will pass to you “the customer” as soon as we deliver your shipment to the carrier. Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance, duties and taxes. Customs policies vary around the world, contact your local customs office for further information. If you refuse any shipments from Chic Alert Medical ID you are responsible for the original shipping charges, the return shipping charges, any duties, taxes or customs charges that are incurred on both the original and return shipment. Total amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
If you have any Questions or Comments related to Customer Service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org